Maharaja Trophy 2023: details, history, matches, teams, final match, score card, winner list, points table, schedule, and Live Score Today
Maharaja Trophy T20, formerly known as Karnataka Premier League (KPL), is established by the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) in August 2009 and modeled after the Indian Premier League (IPL). Maharaja trophy ksca t20 is a domestic Twenty20 cricket tournament held in Karnataka, India. It features various teams representing different cities and regions within Karnataka.
The tournament aims to promote cricket at the grassroots level and provide a platform for young and talented cricketers to showcase their skills. Maharaja Trophy T20 has gained popularity among cricket enthusiasts in Karnataka and has witnessed intense competition and thrilling matches over the years. The tournament follows the standard T20 format and attracts a significant fan base, with matches being held at various cricket stadiums across the state.
|Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023
|Ranji Trophy 2023
|Santosh Trophy 2023
|Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2023
|Quaid e-Azam Trophy 2023
Important facts about Maharaja t20 trophy
Certainly! Here are some important facts about the Karnataka Premier League (KPL):
- Inception: The Karnataka Premier League was established in 2009 by the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA).
- Format: The KPL is a domestic Twenty20 cricket tournament held in the state of Karnataka, India. It follows the standard T20 format, with matches consisting of 20 overs per side.
- Team Participation: The tournament initially started with six teams in its inaugural season, and it expanded to eight teams in subsequent editions. Some of the notable teams that have participated in the KPL include Belagavi Panthers, Bengaluru Blasters, Bellary Tuskers, Bijapur Bulls, Hubli Tigers, Mysuru Warriors, Namma Shivamogga, and the Rockstars.
- Player Development: The KPL serves as a platform for local talent to showcase their skills and gain exposure. Many players who have performed well in the KPL have gone on to represent the Indian national team and play in international cricket.
- Popular Players: The tournament has seen the participation of several notable players, including KL Rahul, Manish Pandey, Mayank Agarwal, Vinay Kumar, Stuart Binny, and many more. These players have not only made a mark in the KPL but have also achieved success at higher levels of the game.
- Suspensions and Controversies: The KPL has faced controversies and suspensions in its history. In 2019, the tournament was suspended due to allegations of corruption and betting-related activities. It subsequently faced disruptions and cancellations in subsequent editions, including the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fan Base and Support: The KPL has garnered a significant fan base in Karnataka, with cricket enthusiasts attending matches at various venues across the state. The tournament has contributed to the growth and popularity of cricket in the region.
- Tournament Structure: The KPL typically features a round-robin format followed by knockout stages, leading to the final. The tournament provides exciting and competitive cricketing action, with thrilling matches and close finishes.
The Karnataka premier cricket league aimed to provide a platform for local talent and promote cricket at the grassroots level. Over the years, the shriram maharaja trophy ksca t20 witnessed several seasons with intense competition and exciting matches. It gained popularity among cricket enthusiasts in Karnataka and attracted a significant fan base.
maharaja trophy ksca t20 History
The Karnataka Premier League (KPL) is a domestic Twenty20 cricket tournament held in the state of Karnataka, India. Here is a comprehensive history of the Karnataka Premier League:
- Inception (2009): The KPL was established in 2009 by the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) to provide a platform for local cricketers and promote cricket at the grassroots level in Karnataka.
- Inaugural Season (2009): The first season of KPL took place in 2009 with six teams participating: Belagavi Panthers, Bangalore Provident (now Bengaluru Blasters), Bijapur Bulls, Mysuru Warriors, Mangalore United, and the Rockstars.
- Early Success: The tournament quickly gained popularity and witnessed enthusiastic participation from players and fans. It became a breeding ground for young talent in Karnataka.
- Expanding Teams: Over the years, the KPL expanded its team count. By 2019, the tournament featured eight teams: Belagavi Panthers, Bengaluru Blasters, Bellary Tuskers, Bijapur Bulls, Hubli Tigers, Mysuru Warriors, Namma Shivamogga, and the Rockstars.
- Competitive Matches: The KPL has been known for its highly competitive matches, intense rivalries, and thrilling performances. It has provided a platform for emerging players to showcase their skills and gain recognition.
- Notable Players: Several notable players have participated in the KPL and used it as a launching pad for their careers. Players like KL Rahul, Manish Pandey, Mayank Agarwal, Vinay Kumar, and Stuart Binny have played in the KPL before making their mark at the national and international level.
- Suspensions and Controversies: The KPL has faced its share of controversies and issues. In 2019, the tournament was suspended due to allegations of corruption and betting-related activities. The subsequent editions were also postponed or canceled due to various reasons, including the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current Status: As of 2022, there are 6 teams competing in the league. The Karnataka Premier League (KPL), as it was known then, will now be called the Maharaja Trophy T20. The rebranding aside, the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) has made some structural changes in the way the six-team tournament will be run going forward.
The tournament showcased the skills of both established and emerging players, with several individuals representing the Indian national team.
For the latest updates and maharaja trophy live score regarding Karnataka Premier League, it is recommended to watch reliable sources or vijayhazarethrophi.in.
Maharaja trophy t20 ksca winners list year wise
|M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
|M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
|D.R. Bendre Cricket Stadium, Hubballi
|Gangothri Glades Cricket Ground, Mysuru
|D.R. Bendre Cricket Stadium, Hubballi
|D.R. Bendre Cricket Stadium, Hubballi
|Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground, Mysuru
|Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadeyar Ground,
|Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengalurualuru
Maharaja Trophy highlights 2022
The Maharaja Trophy KSCA T20 2022 replaces the Karnataka Premier League which was active for eight editions till 2019 before match-fixing allegations and the combination of the COVID-19 pandemic. Here is the maharaja trophy 2022 points table | schedule
|maharaja trophy ksca t20 2022
|Santosh Trophy Season
|7th August 2022 – 26th August 2022
|Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA)
|Round-Robin & Playoffs
|Total Teams Participates
|Total Number of Matches
|Mysore and Bengaluru
Maharaja Premier League 2023 schedule & venue
The Maharaja T20 Trophy 2023 will be played at two venues in Karnataka, Mysore & Bengaluru. The first comprising 18 games, will be played at the Srikantadatta Narasimharaja Wadiyar Ground in Mysore, while the second leg comprises 16 matches, will be played at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.
The programs are to be held from 14th August to 30th August 2023. Prize money will be awarded to the top four teams, with the winning team getting Rs 15 lakh while the runner-up team will get Rs 10 lakh.
maharaja trophy ksca t20 live score and live streaming
If you want to know the live score and live streaming of Maharaja Trophy T20 then you have to visit our site vijayhazarethorphi.in.
And the matches will be live on Star Sports 2 (HD & SD), Star Sports Kannada and OTT partner Fancode.
Maharaja Trophy T20 ksca 2023 Squad & team Details
The tournament features six teams from Karnataka – Shivamogga Strikers, Mysore Warriors, Hubli Tigers, Mangalore United, Gulbarga Mystics and Kalyani Bangalore Blasters.
Shivamogga Strikers Squad & Head Coach
The head coach of Shivamogga Strikers squad is Nikhil Haldipur and the team members are – Gowtham K, Cariappa K C, Rohan Kadam, Siddharth K V, Darshan M B, Stalin Hoover, Avinash D, Smaran R, Sharah B R, Rajvir Wadhwa, Rajendra Danganavar, Utham Aiyappa, Chaitanya S, Shreyas B M, Devaiah K S, Vinay N Sagar, Shreyas S P, Punith S, Aditya S S, Mitesh Kumar S.
Mysore Warriors Squad & Head Coach
The head coach of Mysore Warriors squad is PV Shashikanth and the team members are – Karun Nair, Shreyas Gopal, Shubhang Hegde, Pavan Deshpande, Vidyadhar Patil, Nihal Ullal, Prateek Jain, Lochan Appanna, Chiranjeevi G S, Naga Bharath, Bharath Dhuri, Shivaraj S, Monish Reddy, Varun Rao T N, Rahul Prasanna, Nitin Bhille, Aditya Goyal, Abhishek Ahlawat, Thushar Harikrishna, Arun K.
Hubli Tigers Squad & Head Coach
The head coach of Hubli Tigers squad is Deepak Chowgle and the team members are – Abhimanyu Mithun, Luvnith Sisodia, Koushik V, Liyan Khan, Naveen M G, Anand Doddamani, Shivakumar B U, Tushar Singh, Akshan Rao, Zahoor Farooqui, Rohan Naveen, Saurabh Srivastav, Sagar Solanki, Gowtham Sagar, Roshan Ashwathiah, Rahul Singh Rawat, Shishir Bhavane, Sharan Goud, Nirmith Shashidhar, Swapnil Yelave.
Mangalore United Squad & Head Coach
The head coach of Mangalore United squad is Stuart Binny and the team members are – Abhinav Manohar, Samarth R, Vyshak V, Amit Verma, Venkatesh M, Aneeshwar Gautam, Sujay Sateri, Rohit Kumar A C, Macneil H Noronha, Sharath H S, Shashikumar K, Nikin Jose S J, Raghuveer Pavalur, Amogh S, Chinmay N A, Aditya Somanna, Yashovardhan Parantap, Dheeraj J Gowda, Mashooq Hussain, Mohammed Ilyas.
Gulbarga Mystics Squad & Head Coach
The head coach of Gulbarga Mystics squad is Mansur Ali Khan and the team members are – Manish Pandey, Devdutt Padikkal, Karthik C A, Manoj S Bhandage, Vidwath Kaverappa, Kruthik Krishna, Abhilash Shetty, Kushaal M Wadhwani, Pranav Bhatia, Shrijith K L, Ritesh Bhatkal, Mohit B A, Rohan Patil A, Dhanush Gowda, Md. Aqib Jawad, Shreesha S Achar, Jeswanth Acharya, Aaron Christie, Ajay Gouda, Sheetal Kumar.
The Kalyani Bengaluru Blasters Squad & Head Coach
The head coach of Kalyani Bengaluru Blasters squad is Naziruddin T and the team members are – Mayank Agarwal, Suchith J, Anirudha Joshi, Pradeep T, Kranthi Kumar, Chethan L R, Aneesh K V, Kumar L R, Rakshith S, Rishi Bopanna S A, Santokh Singh, Suraj Ahuja, Paras Gurbax Arya, Lochan S Gowda, Ronit More, Shaun Tristan Joseph, Kush Marathe, Tanay Valmik, Suraj Kamath, Prajwal Krishna.
FAQs – Maharaja t20 trophy
What is the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA)?
The Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) is the governing body for cricket in the state of Karnataka, India. It is responsible for organizing and promoting cricket at various levels, including domestic tournaments, development programs, and representing Karnataka cricket on a national level.
How can I become a member of the KSCA?
The process for becoming a member of the KSCA may vary. Typically, interested individuals can contact the association directly or visit their official website for information regarding membership requirements, eligibility criteria, and the application process.
Where are the headquarters of the KSCA located?
The headquarters of the Karnataka State Cricket Association (KSCA) are located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
What are the major tournaments organized by the KSCA?
The KSCA organizes various cricket tournaments in Karnataka, including the Karnataka Premier League (KPL), inter-district tournaments, age-group tournaments, and other domestic competitions. The KPL, in particular, is a popular T20 tournament in the state.
How can I get updates on KSCA tournaments and events?
You can stay updated on KSCA tournaments and events by visiting the official website of the Karnataka State Cricket Association or vijayhazaretrophy.in. The website typically provides information about fixtures, results, news, and other relevant updates.